We’re looking forward to the CBAS Holiday Potluck this Saturday, December 9 at noon. If you’ve already RSVP’ed, thank you. If you’re planning to come but haven’t RSVP’ed yet, please let us know so we can plan for supplies. Thanks in advance for bringing something yummy to share.
Several people have asked if CBAS needs anything for our studio, and the answer of course is Yes! If you’d like to bring a holiday gift for the studio, it would be greatly appreciated. Here is our wish list, in no particular order:
- Monetary donations are always welcome
- Forever stamps
- A bottle of wine (for open houses, art walks, annual meeting, Bind & Unwind)
- Bottled water (individual size)
- Coke or Diet Coke (small or medium sized bottles; 2-litre bottles don’t fit in the fridge)
- Clear plastic cups (6- or 8-oz, for wine)
- Hot drink cups with lids
- Toilet tissue
- Paper towels
- Plastic tablecloths (rectangular, 54″ x 108″, any color, available at the Dollar Store, grocery store or anywhere you can buy party supplies)
- Colored cardstock (8 1/2″ x 11″, bright colors, packs from Michael’s are nice quality)
- Small flat brushes for glue
Let us know if you have any questions. Looking forward to seeing many of you Saturday!