Everyone involved in Cincinnati Book Arts Society is a volunteer. We have no paid employees. CBAS depends entirely on our members and friends to:
- serve as board members and committee chairs,
- assist with preparing materials for workshops and programs,
- be on hand at in-person activities to make sure things run smoothly,
- promote CBAS events on social media,
- help plan in-person and online programs,
- host visiting artists and workshop presenters,
- represent CBAS at community events,
- handle sales of items donated to CBAS at Essex Art Walks,
- share technical expertise (set up and filming of hybrid Study Group sessions, website maintenance, video editing, etc.)
- take care of the CBAS member library
- help create, edit and update brochures, forms and promotional materials,
- help keep the studio clean and well-stocked, and
- be an ambassador for CBAS in the real and virtual worlds.
Whether you’re outgoing or a bit introverted, a beginning bookmaker or a studio artist, comfortable with technology or just figuring it out, CBAS has a place for you.
How can you help? Please email [email protected] and let’s talk about your place in this welcoming and supportive group.